POWER ELECTRONICS 2012 – RUSSIAN POWER ELECTRONICS MARKET IN ONE PLACE
Power Electronics is the only exhibition in Russia has emerged as the annual forum for demonstrating the last developments of semiconductors, components and sensors, motors and rectifiers through to thermal and power management systems, simulation and design software.
- Exhibition area – 1700 m2
- 3969 visits, 3025 unique visitors
- 100 exhibitors from 10 countries: Germany,Israel,Italy,China,Poland,Russia,Taiwan,Ukraine,France,CzechRepublic
- 204 business program participants
- 91% of participants established new business contacts at the exhibition and/or made agreements on further cooperation
- 98% of participants were satisfied with the number and quality of participants
- 92% of participants have confirmed their participation in the exhibition 2012
- 91 % of visitors take part or influence on decision-making in product/service purchase
Seminar “Power Supply Sources for LED Equipment. Economic and Technical Issues” supported by the Noncommercial Partnership of Manufacturers of LEDs and LEDsystems.
International Conference on Electric Drive supported by the Department of Electric Power Engineering at theTulaStateUniversity. At the conference issues of modern state of technological development, competitive ability of products of Russian and foreign manufacturers of electric drives, topical issues of electric drive application in various industries, as well as energy and resources saving, were discussed.
The Day of High Fashion of Power Electronics
The second day of event the leading well known exhibitors such as Semikron, Mitsubishi Electric, Infineon Technologies, MMP-Irbis, Electrovypryamitel, Teseq held their tutorials and presentations for consumers of power electronics, shares about new ideas and cutting-edge issues.